Monday, March 28, 2011

my first blog

Hi there everyone that see this blog.  I am writing about my journey becoming a mom.  This is mainly for family and friends to see because we are a Military family and live far away from everybody.  I am also type 1 diabetic and considered high risk during this pregnancy.   I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and in my second trimester.  We are nicknaming the baby Peanut because we have no idea if its a he or she yet.  I also don't want to call it  a it or something else because it is a baby there and it should have a cute name until we know if its a boy or girl.   I don't want people to miss out on our baby and I am trying to include everyone the best that I can being that we are so far away.  I will post as many updates as I can about Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment